Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend images

Ah, another lovely weekend.

Valentine's Day, I got all Benjamin Buttoned-Up - what an inspired adaptation. Sniffle sniffle. I'm resisting rereading the original story for the simple reason that F. Scott Fitz. always has me shaking up a batch of martinis within five pages, and my martini glasses - and cocktail shaker, sigh - are still on the high seas. But they approacheth...

Post-BB, the day was filled with kidlets (and a wicked chocolate & ras-a-bee cake with probably the best ganache I've ever tasted. Well done Tara!). Anyhoo, some photos were taken of me and Lily...



...which brought to mind another photo, with another niece, on her first day on the planet.


I know, I have just the one expression.

Of course, these days Molly is all grown up, being very nearly four...

No comments: