Thursday, February 5, 2009

Faith No More

I had forgotten.

So, the disadvantage of me juicing - anything anywhere anytime - is that as I'm feeding stuff into the machine, my mind wanders to concepts of juicing. Because there are methods, systèmes to such things: and the basic dichotomy is between a masticating juicer - which squodges stuff up - and a centrifugal juicer, which is all about centrifugal motion.

Sigh. And at the appearance of those words, a song bursts in, a song: "it's a feeling like this... it's centrifugal motion... it's perpetual bliss..."



Now, I was never particularly fond of that song, but years of full-on attacks, like one of those face-huggers from Alien... infiltrating and fixing itself with an unwavering tenacity... well, put it this way - I am now at the stage where I would sooner listen to My Heart Will Go On.

And those peppy chirpy cloying lyrics burrow deep, as I shovel ginger and carrots into my little machine, whirring away, shredding, with its centrifugal motion...

Every time.

On a saner note, searchme.com is by far the best fun for browsing videos - I love these guys! And here's an example I prepared earlier:

http://www.searchme.com/#/&vs=video/&q=faith%20hill%20this%20kiss/&pi=5/

Off to listen to something loud and grungey now.

No comments: