Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fun

I woke this morning with a song in my head: 'Complain' by Bob Roberts. The cheerful gusto with which he sings 'some people must have / some simply will not / but they'll complain and complain and complain and complain and complaaaaaaaain'.

Needless to say, this morning has been peppered with chuckles. I do love that film...

Kitties have been playing Henny Penny: all in good fun, until Max tore in with a thick mohican of hair standing upright all along his spine. He'd sported the look to meet the neighbourhood springer spaniel, I think. He's curled up on a sunshiney windowsill now, images of liver & white floppy ears no more than a distant memory.

So, before I get off this machine and onto the Writing Notebook, the news in brief:
> for Baltimore Drama aficionados out there, all the images are now online -the drama blog is over at baltimoredramagroup.blogspot.com
> Nosey Rosie progresses slowly. [That'll be what they find me mumbling when they come to invite me to stay in the Home for the Bewildered.] I'll be working with the printer on Monday, and we'll take it from there.
> printing matters aside, plans are for me to do a Nosey Rosie reading on Easter Sunday at the ever-lovely Glebe Gardens. More details as I get them.
> For anyone who missed it, this comic made a splash online this week: Alien Vs Pooh, where the hunny-loving golden bear makes a discovery in Hundred Acre Wood, and has a gastronomic emergency...



Have a lovely weekend, all X

No comments: