Monday, August 10, 2009

When you know the notes to sing...

Ah, catching up on e-life this morning, which ranged from saints' relics and medieval representations of murder to this... one of those snippets that's perfect for a back-to-work Monday.

I've seen a few of these this year, and my favourite common strand is how the look of initial shock on the commuters' faces turns to delight. Lovely to see an everyday, taken-for-granted setting transformed into a site of wonder. You can imagine the onlookers on their commute the following day, smiling at the memory.



Something about it reminded me of the Grand Central/Ballroom scene in 'The Fisher King', when commuters briefly dance in shafts of golden sunlight...

Anyhoo, happy Monday :-)

1 comment:

TomRourke said...

And there was I wondering how I'd get myself motivated for the week!