Monday, August 24, 2009

What angel wakes me from my flowery bed

This morning in Downtown Baltimore, the voices of some locals were still thee-ing and thou-ing. Queen Titania is back in her office, making sense of accounts, and Bottom the Weaver is transformed, once again. Shakespeare will take a little time to fade, I think.

And oh, the village was quiet. Apart from next weekend (which will be regatta-rific), I think the bulk of the tourists have been and gone. And while the trimmed-down locality is pretty blissful, the Great Exodus also took away friends, which isn't so much... you know, fun. Little sigh.

Anyhoo, high time for me to get back to work.

Just as soon as I've nipped out for pizza :-)

2 comments:

TomRourke said...

Well.....there are little angels who will be missing Orlaith and friends who tarried on the journey back to the big smoke ......hope (know!) that the work will be wonderful!

Orlaith said...

Awww :-)