Friday, March 20, 2009

Mousecapades

Another sunshiney day: sampled the myriad delights of Covent Garden, with a variety of coffees along the way.

Now back in Balham: Sara's still working (from home, shhhh) so I'm curled up with a glass o'red & Lake Wobegon Days (I know I know, more in my line to be reading piratey stuff), listening to the latest Killers album. Pretty treaty all round. We've been planning possible Things To Do tomorrow - totally spoiled for choice, but there's a strong possibility that things of a Byzantine or Medieval nature will feature. Excellent.

Sara's little kitty keeps appearing with offerings of mice - we suspect as bribes to be let in. My first day here, I couldn't find the back door keys, and couldn't convince the cat to come around to the front of the house (instead she mewed, and hunted for offerings, and mewed). By the time Sara came back and saved the day, there were two and a half mice carcasses outside.

I guess kitty got a little peckish while she was waiting.

Speaking of which, there she is now, mewing at the back window. Better go before another mouse has to make the ultimate sacrifice...

Have a lovely weekend, folks :-)

No comments: