Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kitties on Parade

I'm in London: unpacked, fed, warm in the company of the very lovely Sara. Still tired, but that's getting better. Thanks to all for your good wishes over the last few days - they meant the world to me.

The drive from the ferry went well - I took a brief detour to Bath, where the kitties went for a wander in a very dinky Queen's Parade and got to glimpse the Royal Crescent.

Yes, I know how loopy it is to let out cats en route anywhere. I'm not sure why I trust them to return, but there you go. On arrival in London, the vet's advice was to keep them in for a full week. We worked a little ahead of schedule (11am this morning).

Introducing the kitties to the Lovely Cat of the House has been... colourful, but getting better. All napping peacefully now :-)

Anyhoo, I am doing photos in reverse order, so here's the kitties on their Road Trip.

No comments: