Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sneaking online...

In brief: the Tyrone Guthrie Centre is fantastic. And work is going great. And in this rarified atmosphere, we all seem to feel guilty for checking twitter or facebook or email or texts. Amazing how much extra space - extra air - there is when you limit or excise all the e-talk from daily life.

So the blog may be scanty this week, but I will try to get some photos up. In the meantime, keep an eye on the twitter feed for mini-updates from my mobile.

And the writing - oh my writing is going great! Speaking of which, I can get another hour in before supper :-)

3 comments:

Group 8 said...

Fab Orfhlaith. It really is a treat of a place.

TomRourke said...

I have a sudden image of e-Orlaith fading as the space for writing grows.....long hand in cloth covered journals by Wednesday .....quill on vellum by Thursday evening. Delighted to hear its going so well.

Orlaith said...

I am loving it!

:-)