Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seasonal colour

Wind is whistling down the chimney... definitely an autumnal feel to the evening.

Trying to emulate the Annaghmakerrig flow of life at home means I seem to miss a lot of e-life. And at the moment, the writing needs that. I'm scribbling away; missing my podcasts and zillions of updates, but there you go.

Last week I took a walk on my last day in the Tyrone Guthrie Center, to try to capture some of the autumn colours festooned on the estate. As I traipsed around I thought of people I know who love trees, who feel them as real as people in their lives; they would enjoy this place.


2 comments:

TomRourke said...

Dr. O. Lovely pictures and you don't need me to tell you where they took me (ok we didn't have a lake......). So might this be the time to take up some of those offers you had over the summer about guest bloggers?

Orlaith said...

Ah, that's lovely - funny how potent the landscapes of childhood can be.
Re. the blog, I am scheming!