Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Make no bones about it

Superquick post between work and Writers' Group (both very lovely outlets for me).

I had promised photos of a little work excursion yesterday. Background: our theme for Pride this year was 'Still Waiting' (for gender recognition). We marched with the lovely (skeletal) Lydia to make the point. This was Lydia last Friday, finishing up the workweek...



Anyhoo, yesterday we took Lydia out for a stroll around Smithfield to get some publicity shots: Lydia waiting in the Motor Tax Office.


Lydia outside the Four Courts.

Lydia heading home, to fight another day.

She's slumped against my desk at the moment. I couldn't take her to the Gresham with me for Writers' Group.

Could I??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I get a sense that this is a gag that will run and run and run.... Actually not a bad idea for a blog, a sort of "Red Couch" thing. "Letters from Lydia: The Diary of a Transgender Skeleton".... OK, I'll stop now ..... :-)

http://www.theredcouchproject.com/

Anonymous said...

Something oddly funny about a blogger falling silent and their last post being a series of photos of a skeleton at a keyboard!