Friday, November 27, 2009

sneak peek

Rehearsals for Moliere's The Miser are coming along :-)



Lines are coming along slowly (on my part). I started off well, learning them while I ran in the gym, but then Murder, She Wrote happened to be on one day, and it's all been downhill since then. Sat with script over a coffee in Field's the other day and several Baltimore Folk paused to say hi - I looked like a total swot. Snicker snicker...

Table quiz fun continues this evening in Casey's.

Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

TomRourke said...

I'm sure there's a cover you could make with "The Miser" in bold , all tattered edges and well worn, but inside , oh I don't know "Kitty Carer's Monthly" or "The Independent Arts Review" or "Baltimore Community News" or.....maybe even the script??? Good luck with the production and the fund raising.

Orlaith said...

Ah the script - brilliant! Speaking of which, I should go practice lines again...