Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Smiling in the face of pestilence

The kidlets over the weekend :-)


[That's right Shona: photos of Jack at last!!!]

The little hamsters inside my beleaguered laptop are lagging; time to clear off the ten thousand high res photos I took over the last few weeks.

But first, there's a dog in the neighbourhood that needs walking. And I may just be the laydee to do it* :-)
____
*Okay, technically he just needs to be led to the shoreline, and he'll take it from there. Which is just as well because I'm feeling kinda flu-ey.

5 comments:

TomRourke said...

Too cute for words and not a spot in sight (and I'm guessing when you need a new camera there's a dentist you should definitely be tapping for sponsorship!).

Orlaith said...

Ha ha!! Yeah, they're purdy adorable. I'm not sure how the pox aren't visible in every frame; I mean, Adobe Photoshop helped a little, but this is miraculous.

Probably the work of Magic Princess Mary.

Unknown said...

Flu-ey or the first signs of chickenpox??

tara said...

oh god orls, that sounds like the first signs of chickenpox.. please please please go to a doctor if it is. .. seemingly they can give you stuff to seriously minimise the effects. Tara

Orlaith said...

And here was me googling 'symptoms mumps adults'. The incubation period for pox is much longer, isn't it? I shouldn't have any symptoms yet.

Glands are swollen & tender way high in my throat - just at the jaw (doing wonders for my teeth grinding, not). And my neck's sore.

Promise I'll go to the doctor if I feel worse. And remember, last time I went, the doctor came on to me. Seriously, if *I* noticed, he must have been practically naked...