Sunday, August 28, 2011

Storage Solutions

Over this lovely weekend, I met up with a friend I hadn't seen since Michigan days: we exchanged about two sentences before she said "Oh my God you haven't changed *at all*. Did you watch Eerie Indiana? Foreverware..."

And there we were, straight back into our regular pattern of chat. A treat.

Ah, Foreverware: "Vacuum-seal yourself for 8 hours a day and keep the wrinkles away..." Eerie Indiana was so kooky-with-gusto.

And it had Elvis in it. Can't beat that.



Meanwhile, amongst the chatting, a little girl took some pictures with my camera. There were oodles of faces (none of whom I asked permission to use their photos, so all of those omitted for now). But humans aside, I enjoyed her more random shots of life above and below and around. Nice colours & textures :-)


I'm resisting the urge to start streaming Eerie Indiana in earnest. Back to my day's To Do Guide...

3 comments:

Alice Elizabeth Still said...

I still dream of those Blueberry pancakes we had in Michigan!

Anonymous said...

I knew if we waited long enough there would be a Sunday Supplement!

.... and the idea of you not having changed isn't that hard to grasp.

Orlaith said...

Salivating in Pavlovian fashion!!!