Friday, April 1, 2011

Catch Up: the beginning

Yikes, what a hiatus!

Okay, I finally downloaded photos from my camera, and realised the woeful lack of attention I'd given my poor little blog of late. I blame having a part-time job entirely. Or the St Pat's time warp... :-)

Anyhoo, in terms of catch-up: the first bit is about thanks. To the lovely Sharon Rose for all the goodies, now hung with delight in the cottage (keep the pink hanging in mind for later photos); to the Glebe folk for the supertasty basket; to GP for so many delights, although I do think that wearing gloves to drink limoncello out of the ice glasses is cheating. (Speaking of which, thanks for the ice glass mould S&S - they work great!!)


And to Molls, for by far the most delightful post I've had in weeks. You are scrumptious.

No comments: