Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family Day

Gorgeous afternoon with my sister: after lunch, she surprised me with a treaty visit to the Mandala Spa. Glass or two o'champers, fabulous massage (yes, we felt kinda like the Boneless Chicken Ranch afterwards) and many giggles.

I was conscious this morning that a friend of mine was marking his mother's anniversary today. Last year we visited her grave together, lay bright flowers down as the wind whipped about us. And the thoughts helped me to stay in the moment and treasure the day even more.


2 comments:

Karen said...

how lovely of Tara, lucky ladies. I looked up your blog because I thought Family Day was about 15 May as I am so self-centred:) kx

Orlaith said...

I believe we'd describe you as 'committed' to One Family!

May 15 shall be plugged and photographed and blogged about, never fear! XXX