Thursday, May 13, 2010

Improvement Shown

Well, it's open to debate, but *I* think I'm much better today. Took it pretty easy: caught up on admin this morning, the very fabulous TP arrived with Forager's Soup - chock-full of Vitamin C and all kinds o'goodness. It was very very tasty; nettle was one of main ingredients (a first for me). I am totally sold, and Thick Gardening Gloves shall be procured forthwith.

Napped, listened to HP Lovecraft on the Classic Tales Podcast, trawled craftey supplies websites... I haven't done any writing, apart from a few notes. If I had, I suspect the plot for the book would have come out something like this:


Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) on Vimeo. Note: this may only be funny if you *have* seen Star Wars.

There are basking sharks at the mouth of Baltimore harbour, visible from the Beacon. Dying to get up there - maybe tomorrow...

No comments: