Friday, December 4, 2009

New Heights



Having spent weeks watching long-legged Max jump to great heights, Dubh has discovered that being on the teenier, lighter side has its advantages. Yes, with the grace of a not-very-graceful thing, she clambers up to the curtain rings and abseils down again.



But at present, they're curled up by the fire, as is only right and proper for felines on a drizzley grey day. So I shall sneak away for an undisturbed clean-a-thon & then a yoga session. Fingers crossed that they don't get curious while I'm all upside-down...

Have a scrumptious weekend :-)

5 comments:

TomRourke said...

Every time I think about those cats climbing I think "Cato Cats!".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA8QrOAghZ0&feature=related

Orlaith said...

Ha!! It's true, they are showing signs of growing up into fiendishly clever masterminds...

Unknown said...

Thats right... they're cats!

Orlaith said...

And coming soon to a suburbia near you... I'm sure you'll be dropping out to Malahide to bond with the little sweetums :-)

Unknown said...

I'm probably as excited as they are...